This S/S it’s all about distressed jeans. Honestly I think this trend has been happening for quiet a while now, but I have been choosing to avoid it mainly because it’s not practical for me to buy them since I can’t wear them to work which is about 70% of my week. But just because I shouldn’t buy them doesn’t mean I can’t look and admire from afar!
I’ve been craving a good pair of slim boyfriend fit distressed jeans that I can lounge around in recently. I did some digging and searching online and found a few pairs that I really love and have been dreaming about how they’ll look on me. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to justify getting a pair, but for now this will do.
- Zara Vintage Wash Ripped Cigarette Jeans
- Madewell The Slim Boyjean: Patched-Up Edition
- Madewell The Slim Boyjean: Rip and Repair Edition
- J.Crew Broken-In Boyfriend Jean in Keough Wash
- STS Blue Joey Destroyed Boyfriend Jean
- BLANKNYC Good Vibes Distressed Skinny Jeans